Before all procedures and interventions are performed in our clinic, our patients receive detailed information.
This information includes:
- the procedures or interventions to be applied and an explanation of the purpose for their application
- what you need to pay attention to before the procedure
- how the procedure is carried out and how it works
- what to pay attention to after the intervention or procedure
- possible side effects and risks of using the procedure.
In addition, this information is provided to our patients in writing and the procedures are performed only after they have signed informed consent.
The purpose of these explanations is not to cause anxiety in our patients but to inform them about the procedure (and what happens before, during and after it) and the possible risks from a scientific point of view.
You can view the informed consent forms used in the procedures or interventions used in our clinic by clicking the related link below.